(infants – 5 years old)
First Time to the Nursery?
– The nursery will open at 8:45am on Sunday morning
– When you check in your child, we will gather your contact info. (New Check in System Coming SOON!)
– Children will not be released to anyone under 18 years of age.
– Only children and their caregivers are permitted in the nursery.
What Parents Should Know
– Parents should pick up their child immediately following the service.
– Parents are asked to label all of their child’s belongings: diaper bags, bottles, pacifiers, etc.
– If your child is potty-training, please have him/her wear a diaper or pull-up in order to avoid accidents, and inform the teacher that he/she is potty-training.
– 3 years and older must be potty trained (No diaper changes).
– If you are available to serve in the nursery, more information is available through the button above.
In order to ensure a healthy environment for all of our children, parents should refrain from bringing their child if he/she has had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Fever, Rash, Open sores, Runny nose (anything but clear), Eye infection, or Persistent Cough.